Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

Basic Forum Rules

Go down

Basic Forum Rules Empty Basic Forum Rules

Post  Kodiak Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Rule 1:

One must always respect The Alphas.This rule applys to all wolves.If you do not follow,or break this rule your fate shall be decided by the Alpha you disrespected(Either a ban or a kick).

Rule 2:

All members must be active.If you do not post on here or on the website for over five days,you will be banned for the same number of days you were absent.Be active >Sad and if you can't you can leave the pack anytime or request an EFA.

Rule 3:

Respect your fellow packmembers.If you are caught disrespecting a packmate,your fate shall be decided by the packmember you disrespecte(Nothing too hasty on the disrespected one's part).

Rule 4:

No chat/text speak in the roleplay.I do not want to see 'Koda runs thru da woods 2 da riva and drinks up da watr'.None of that.Chat speak is only allowed in the chatbox.

Rule 5:

For the code part in the joining form,just put Mountain.The code can and will change.Make sure you put the right code or you can not fill out another form for a week.Just get the code right.

Rule 6:

Post at least once everyfour to five days on here and the website.Of couse you will be expected to post a bit more than that.This is part of Rule 2.

Rule 7:

Have at least a good three sentences in your post on the roleplay.Three good sentences.No 'Koda walked down to the water.Koda got a drink.Koda walked away.'None of that.

Rule 8:

Have at least basic english and grammar skills.You don't have to know how to spell everything.A bit of misspelling is ok.Have good grammar.I don't want to see 'Koda is gooder than all the rest of the wolves.'That sounds stupid.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet
Spirit Points: Infinite
Spirit Guide: Anei(A Vixen)
Wolf Name: Kodiak

https://coldwindsvalleypack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down